Wednesday, December 31, 2008

wii fit is fun fun fun, but i'm sore sore sore

utterli-image
what a great day it's been today. my first day on vacation and i get a brand new phone. sure it takes crappy pictures, but it's FREEEEE.



AND pumpo invited us over to try out the wii fit they got for christmas. i'm so freakin' sore it's not even funny, but my wii fit age is 2 years younger than my own. wooh! i also kicked major ass at everything i tried. in fact, for my first slalom jump i scored a 144!



i TOTALLY kicked my husbands butt all over that slope. SWEET!



holy hell, i better go to bed before i say something really embarrassing...oh dear. it may be too late. LOL

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

Misread Broadcasts

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin