Friday, January 09, 2009

i talk to my cats...and it's creepy

Yes, it's come to that. I'm sitting here waiting for something to eat. Rigid went off to Burger King on a food forage and he's been gone over 40 minutes. I'm getting a bit nervous but I'm sure nothing's wrong. Of course, I could just be trying to convince myself. In fact I know I'm just trying to convince myself.

I walked into Spare Oom to open the back window after wandering around aimlessly in my apartment only to have been greeted by 3 of my 5 cats. They all got up with a start.

Naturally I said, "Oh...Sorry." and quickly walked out the door so as not to disturb them further.

I think I'm starting to lose it.

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

Misread Broadcasts

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin