Thursday, April 16, 2009

SQA3: Attempt 2 Complete

I was freaking out! Yesterday I completed my third "open book" exam with a 64%. I was so pissed off! Granted, I don't ever open my book and I've got three attempts before I move on to the timed exams, but I just completed it today with a 74%. I was so upset that I was getting a bad score that I kind of blew through the last 20 questions nearly flying off my chair at every wrong answer.



That's a crappy score, but the passing score is 70%...I think. Either way it's good news so far. I'm hoping that by the time I get to my timed exams I'll be on a solid 80% on the first attempt. Hell, I'll take a solid 75% on the first attempt. The timed exams are going to be a major bitch and I'm not looking forward to this at all. It means no video games except for the weekends IF that. It means even less of a social life and definitely less time online screwing around.



Right now, I'm trying to relax, take it easy and just soak in as much information as my pathetic excuse for a brain will allow.



Damn, I think I really upset myself. My hands are on fire!

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

Misread Broadcasts

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin