Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Picture posts on Utterli is Not Rendering

WOW you took the words right out of my mouth @ByteMonkey...not that i was actually going to complain about the compatibility issues you're having. just that you're not alone. i feel like a ghost in a creaky old dusty house that you just can't let go of, but are really ready to move on from. (woh, where did that come from? lol)



i just realized that i haven't received any replies to my posts on my cell phone for a long time now. it's set correctly so i've no idea what the problem was. i figured i could send feedback, but you know it feels a little pointless.



i wish i was a cow again. i miss my utterz. i KNEW i never should have had that surgery. DAMN THESE HORMONES!

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

Misread Broadcasts

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin