Friday, June 26, 2009

vyvyanne's Utter

yeah, but then i pay for it. like tonight. i know i want to go home and take a nap, but i can't. i'm going to take an exam as soon as i get there, hog down my dinner, watch a movie, and kill zombies the rest of the evening. I don't want to go party, don't have a favorite nightclub...I have things to do and zombie killing is priority one...okay, three.



it's my duty to save the world from zombies and so i can't go to bed until...oh, say 3am? then there goes my saturday and...HOLY SHIZ!



i just remembered i have to prepare for a party tomorrow. aw, there goes my freakin' schedule! DAMN IT! it had to occur to me to offer to cook the tongue. BALLZ!

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

Misread Broadcasts

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin