Friday, July 17, 2009

A Conversation About A Conversation

To: Ex-Coworker

Re: An RSVP To Her Kids Baptism



AWESOME! Shouldn't be a problem then. :)

It's so funny, nate was asking me about you guys a few days after you sent the invite. He was saying, we need to see them, I haven't seen the twins, I miss them...blah blah blah.

The next thing was, "why don't we see what they're doing in a week or two. Maybe we can get together after your exam."

"Oh yeah, we're going after my exam."

He's like, "Yeah, maybe you know give them a call and see what they're up to the following week or something."

And I said, "uhh....No dear. We're doing as soon as I exit the building where I take the exam. They're having a baptism."

You should have seen his face. LMFAO! His next question could very well have been about food, but it's a little foggy. Lol :P

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

Misread Broadcasts

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin