Tuesday, September 23, 2008

jesus camp

why, what do you mean jesus camp? like some marital counseling thing? lol i had to do that. my husband insisted on a church wedding and i told him he'd be in for it because i was raised a catholic. i know my family would love that considering i was married on halloween (all black) the first time around. lol



i think they pretty much took my first marriage as a young thing. also my husband knew it would be very difficult for them to accept him because he's white. getting married in church made him a saint in their eyes. he can do no wrong. lol



makes me sick. just nod your head a lot, throw in a little prayer here and there...sway a little. eat the cookies, but stay away from the punch. you know, just in case. lmao!



good luck

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

Misread Broadcasts

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin